Once you activate a free trial through the Google Play store, you will need to cancel at least 24 hours before the trial ends to avoid being charged for the annual subscription.
Please note that Omvana's agents or team are not able to cancel a free trial on your behalf as the transaction is handled by Google Play.
To cancel your trial, you will need to access Google Play store settings on your device.
- Open the Google Play store app on a mobile Android phone or tablet
- Tap the menu button in the top left corner of the Google Play store app (3 horizontal lines)
- In the side menu that appears, tap the Subscriptions option.
- Tap the Omvana free trial subscription that is listed there. If you do not see Omvana listed, this means you do not have a free trial activated on this Google Play account.
- Tap the 'Cancel subscription' option and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm cancellation.
If you face any issues, this Google Play help article includes additional details for cancelling your free trial.
If you have been charged for a subscription and no longer wish to use Omvana, you can contact Google to request a refund, based on Google Play policies. More information HERE.
Please note that you will need to work with Google directly, as Omvana is not able to manage in-app purchases or offer refunds on their behalf. For more information, you can check this article.